Friday, February 8, 2013

Free Parenting Talks at The Babypalooza Bazaar

Mark your calendars for the Babypalooza Bazaar next weekend, February 16 and 17, at the Walter Hogan Conference Center, Ateneo de Manila University!




This is one of the reasons why February is just fabulous here at The Learning Basket. I am excited, let me tell you why.


Family Friendly

The bazaar will cater to families with babies and toddlers, and will have a breastfeeding and diaper-changing room, children's play zone, and a waiting lounge for dads.

What will you find there? There will be baby clothing, shoes and accessories, gear, strollers/baby furniture, feeding bottles, nursing wear, breast pumps, skin care and cleaning products, and of course, Shop @The Learning Basket's books and toys!

The Babypalooza team offers a unique shopping experience with its air-conditioned venue, carefully screened  items (you won't find the same brand-item from several vendors), and a free parenting talk on each day of the bazaar. 



Learn for Baby

As a passionate advocate of the idea that parents are their children's first and best teacher (because we really are!!!) I regularly give talks on early childhood development and preschool homeschool. I partner with local establishments and go to where the parents are.

So, next weekend, I will be at the Babypalooza Bazaar to extend a helping hand to expecting or first-time parents of young babies. I will be speaking about two simple ways you can be your child's teacher: by reading and playing. You can expect to hear about the whys and hows of engaging your child through books, games, and toys. Like my big sister who has provided tremendous support in my own parenting journey, I wish to give others a leg up in finding their own way as a parent.


Childhood Happens Once

As a parent of a five-year-old and a two-year-old, I have embraced the facts that time flies fast (because we're having fun!) and that my children will only be children ONCE. I discovered that the simplest and easiest way to enjoy their childhood is to read to them and play with them. And that's what I'm going to share with you at the Babypalooza Bazaar.

Here is the schedule of my talks:

February 16, 12 noon to 1pm - Childhood Happens Once: Play
February 17, 12 noon to 1pm - Childhood Happens Once: Read

The talks will be free, but I encourage you to pre-register through the Babypalooza team. Kindly email them at babypalooza.info@gmail.com.



I hope to see you there, especially our loyal customers who are as addicted as we are to great children's books! Feel free to drop by our booth anytime to browse and chat with us.



Make magic!





Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

2 comments:

Michelle Jaguimit-Namilit said...

I would like to verify if we are already have a reserve seats on both lectures for me and my husband Richie Namilit. We have sent our request last January 24, 2013 and we have not received any confirmations. Please check as we will be coming from Merville Paranaque just to join the lecture and buy stuff at the bazaar.

Michelle Jaguimit Namilit
michelle_polancos24@yahoo.com
09277330202

Mariel @ The Learning Basket said...

Hi Michelle! I informed the Babypalooza team about your reservation and they will email or text you back. See you then!