Saturday, February 2, 2013

Fabulous February at The Learning Basket

February is just fabulous. It makes me think of hearts, flowers, chocolates, Valentine's Day of course, and some more chocolates. It's doubly special too because of a family member's birthday!




I'm celebrating with a blast here at The Learning Basket. 
Care to join me?


The Heart of Homeschooling -  A New Blog Series

February is all about love, so I invited several homeschooling mamas to share here about the heart of their homeschooling. I'm excited to start it off next week, so I hope you come by visit again!


Two Giveaways

We'll be carrying two new product lines over at the shop, so I'll be having two giveaways. Hurrah! Want a clue? One is all about pretend play and  natural materials and I've featured it in one of my Before Five in a Row posts. Hmmm. If I were you, I would get excited!




Babypalooza Bazaar

You'll find our fabulous books and toys at the Babypalooza bazaar on February 16 and 17. Sanne and I can't wait to meet you all there so we can talk about books, books, and more books!'





Two Parenting Talks

Oh, I forgot to mention that I will be giving two, yes two, parenting talks at the Babypalooza Bazaar, one on each day of the bazaar, both at 12:00 noon up to 1:00 p.m. I'll be talking about my favorite topics: reading and playing!



I hope you are as excited as I am! Do visit from time to time as I will be writing more about each fabulous feature this February!


Make magic!



Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

1 comment:

Chris Amador said...

wow, full schedule for February!