Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Wishes

Christmas is two days away! I'm sure your days are becoming busier and your little ones more excited by the minute. Mine are!
 
It's 5:30 in the morning as I write this.  The lights are still dim, the house quiet, the children still asleep in our bed. I savor this time, the only time I have for myself these days. I savor this season and reflect on what is truly important: my husband, my children, and the life that we wish to fashion after the Holy Family, "united in respect and love."
 
 
www.thelearningbasket.com
 
 
As my part of the world (where Christmas excitement begins in September!) slows down until the smoke from New Year firecrackers has cleared, let me wish you a blessed Christmas and a wonderful New Year! May you be abundantly blessed and continue making magic in the lives of your children.
 
See you in 2013!
 
 
Make magic!
 
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

No comments: